Hornets vs. Knicks Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Friday
Gordon Hayward’s Charlotte Hornets hit the court against the New York Knicks on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
Below, we break down Hayward’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gordon Hayward’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayward Season Stats
- Hayward posts 18.6 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, shooting 48.6% from the floor and 46.2% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Hayward’s 18.6 points per game average is 2.1 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Hayward has pulled down 5.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Hayward has collected 22.0 combined points and assists per game, 1.5 more than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s matchup (20.5).
- Hayward has put up more than 16.5 points eight times this season (through 13 games).
- This season in 13 games played, Hayward has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in five outings.
Hayward’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||14.3||12.5%||4.4||9.8%||1.3||2.5||18.1%||38.6%||12.3%||43.9%|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Hayward is averaging 6.2 fewer points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Hayward’s 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks are 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Hayward racks up 1.6 assists per game against the Knicks, 1.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Hayward averages 0.4 fewer made three-pointers (1.1) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Hayward has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks that is 10.2 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Hayward combines for 13.7 points and rebounds per game against the Knicks. That is 7.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Hayward has averaged 11.9 combined points and assists per game against the Knicks, 8.6 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!