Hornets vs. Kings Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Friday
The Charlotte Hornets, with Gordon Hayward, match up against the Sacramento Kings on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Hayward in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gordon Hayward’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayward Season Stats
- Hayward puts up 17.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, shooting 45.1% from the field and 37.9% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Hayward has scored 17.6 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.9 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- Hayward’s per-game rebound average — 4.9 — is 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (6.5).
- Hayward has put up 21.4 combined points and assists per game, 6.1 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s game (27.5).
- Hayward’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points 12 times in the 27 games he’s played this season.
- This season in 27 games played, Hayward has had a rebound total higher than 6.5 boards in three contests.
Hayward’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||16.7||14.5%||4.1||9.5%||1.1||2.9||20.5%||38.5%||14.5%||46.0%|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Hayward’s points-per-game average against the Kings (14.1) is 6.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Hayward grabs 3.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, 2.7 less than his prop total for this game.
- Hayward averages 2.5 assists in matchups with the Kings, 4.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Kings, Hayward has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Hayward’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings is 20.4, which is 13.1 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Hayward combines for 17.9 points and rebounds per game against the Kings. That is 9.6 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Hayward has recorded 16.6 combined points and assists per game against the Kings, 10.9 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!