Hornets vs. 76ers Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Monday
The Charlotte Hornets, Gordon Hayward included, hit the court against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Hayward in this contest, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gordon Hayward’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayward Season Stats
- Hayward posts 17.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The 17.3 points Hayward has scored per game this season is 0.2 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (17.5).
- Hayward has averaged 4.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet in Monday’s game (5.5).
- Hayward combines to average 20.7 points and assists per game, 0.8 fewer than his PA prop bet total (21.5) for Monday’s game.
- In the 25 games he’s appeared in this season, Hayward’s point total has gone over 17.5 points 15 times.
- So far through 25 games played, Hayward has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in nine outings.
Hayward’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||15.8||13.7%||3.9||8.8%||1.0||2.8||19.5%||38.9%||13.8%||46.1%|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Hayward averages eight points per game against the 76ers, 9.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Hayward’s 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers are 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Hayward averages 1.7 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 1.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the 76ers, Hayward averages 0.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Hayward’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers is 12.2, which is 16.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Hayward racks up 10.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, and that is 14.0 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Hayward’s 9.7 combined points and assists in games against the 76ers are 11.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!