High Point Panthers vs Campbell Fighting Camels Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Campbell Fighting Camels visit the High Point Panthers at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Panthers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 143 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Campbell Fighting Camels and High Point Panthers.
High Point Panthers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for High Point
- The High Point Panthers are currently 10-10 on the season.
- The Panthers are averaging 77.2 points per game. Combining with Fighting Camels’ 68.1 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 2.3 more than the current Over/Under of 143.
High Point Panthers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.2||45|
|Points Allowed Per Game||78.3||286|
|Assists Per Game||12.0||60|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.2||24|
|Blocks Per Game||4.7||30|
Key Players for High Point
- Jaden House leads High Point with 18.5 points per game in 20 games.
- Bryant Randleman leads High Point with 3.0 assists per game in 20 games.
- Ahmard Harvey leads High Point with 7.3 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Emmanuel Izunabor leads High Point with a 60.9 FG% through 20 games.
- Ahmard Harvey leads High Point with a 42.9 3PT% through 20 games.
Campbell Fighting Camels Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Campbell
- The Campbell Fighting Camels are currently 8-12 on the season.
- The Fighting Camels are averaging 68.1 points per game. Combining with Panthers’ 77.2 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 2.3 more than the current Over/Under of 143.
Campbell Fighting Camels Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.1||126|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.8||121|
|Assists Per Game||12.7||53|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.6||232|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||126|
Key Players for Campbell
- Ricky Clemons leads Campbell with 12.8 points per game in 20 games.
- Ricky Clemons leads Campbell with 3.3 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Jay Pal leads Campbell with 6.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Jay Pal leads Campbell with a 54.9 FG% through 18 games.
- Wesley Johnson leads Campbell with a 100.0 3PT% through 2 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.