Heat vs. Wizards Player Props | Jimmy Butler | Saturday
Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat will take on the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. At 24.8 points per game, Butler is ranked 11th in the NBA.
Below, we break down Butler’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Butler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Butler Season Stats
- Butler is tops on the Heat at 24.8 points per contest, while also posting 5.5 assists and 5.6 rebounds.
- The 24.8 points Butler has scored per game this season is 1.3 more than his prop total set for Saturday (23.5).
- Butler has collected 5.6 rebounds per game, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (6.5).
- Butler combines to average 30.3 points and assists per game, 0.8 more than his PA prop bet total (29.5) for Saturday’s game.
- Butler has recorded more than 23.5 points seven times this season (through 13 games).
- So far this season in 13 games played, Butler has had a rebound total higher than 6.5 boards in three contests.
Butler’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Butler’s points-per-game average against the Wizards (19.7) is 3.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Butler grabs 6.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards, 0.3 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Butler averages 5.6 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Wizards, Butler averages 0.1 more made three-pointers (0.6) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Butler’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards is 31.5, which is 4.0 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Butler racks up 25.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Wizards, and that is 3.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Butler has put up 25.3 combined points and assists per game against the Wizards, 4.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!