Heat vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Jimmy Butler | Wednesday
Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 24.5 points per game, Butler is 12th in the NBA.
Below, we dig into Butler’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Butler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Butler Season Stats
- Butler puts up a team-best 24.5 points per game. He is also putting up 5.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists, shooting 52.5% from the field.
- The 22.5-point total set for Butler on Wednesday is 2.0 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Butler has collected 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- Butler has averaged 30.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.8 more than Wednesday’s prop bet total of 29.5.
- Butler’s point total has exceeded 22.5 points nine times in the 15 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Over 15 games played this season, Butler’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards four times.
Butler’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Butler is averaging 6.1 fewer points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Butler’s 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves are 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Butler collects assists against the Timberwolves at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Timberwolves, Butler averages 0.6 made threes per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Butler has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves that is 7.4 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Butler averages 22.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Timberwolves, which is 7.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Butler has put up 21.2 combined points and assists per game against the Timberwolves, 7.3 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!