Heat vs. Pistons Player Props | Jimmy Butler | Tuesday
The Miami Heat, including Jimmy Butler, face the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET. At 25.1 points per game, Butler is ranked ninth in the NBA.
In this piece, we break down all of Butler’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Butler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Butler Season Stats
- Butler paces his squad in points per contest (25.1), and also averages 5.6 rebounds and 5.4 assists. At the other end, he posts 2.1 steals (fourth in the league) and 0.4 blocks.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Butler is 22.5 points. That’s 2.6 fewer than his season average of 25.1.
- Butler has averaged 5.6 rebounds per game, 0.9 less than his prop bet in Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- Butler has racked up 30.5 combined points and assists per game, 2.0 more than his PA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game (28.5).
- Butler has totaled more than 22.5 points nine times this season (through 14 games).
- Butler’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards three times in 14 games.
Butler’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Butler’s points-per-game average against the Pistons (19.8) is 2.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Butler pulls down 5.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pistons, 1.4 less than his prop total for this game.
- Butler averages 5.7 assists in matchups with the Pistons, 0.2 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Pistons, Butler averages 0.6 made threes per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Butler has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 3.9 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Butler accumulates 24.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons, and that is 4.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Butler has collected 25.5 combined points and assists per game against the Pistons, 3.0 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!