Heat vs. Mavericks Player Props | Tyler Herro | Friday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Miami Heat on Friday January 20th, 12:13pm ET at American Airlines Center. The Dallas Mavericks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 101.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -121. The Heat are a 1.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Tyler Herro Season Stats
- Tyler Herro averages 20.8 points, 4.5 assists, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Herro’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 18.5 which is 2.3 less than his season average of 20.8.
- Tyler Herro is 21 of 34 in the Over Points market, winning 61.8% of the time.
- Herro’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 3.5 which is 1 less than his season average of 4.5.
- Herro’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 1.4 less than his season average of 5.9.
- Tyler Herro is 19 of 34 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 55.9% of the time.
Tyler Herro Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.