Heat vs. Mavericks Player Props | Jimmy Butler | Friday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Miami Heat on Friday January 20th, 12:13pm ET at American Airlines Center. The Dallas Mavericks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 101.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -121. The Heat are a 1.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Jimmy Butler Season Stats
- Jimmy Butler averages 22.0 points, 5.2 assists, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.0 steals per contest.
- Butler’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 20.5 which is 1.5 less than his season average of 22.0.
- Butler’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 5.2.
- Jimmy Butler is 19 of 32 in the Over Assists market, winning 59.4% of the time.
- Butler’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 5.5 which is 0.8 less than his season average of 6.3.
Jimmy Butler Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.