Heat vs. Magic Player Props | Kyle Lowry | Friday
The Miami Heat, including Kyle Lowry, will square off against the Orlando Magic on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Lowry in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Lowry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lowry Season Stats
- Lowry averages a team-leading 7.9 assists per game. He is also posting 13.8 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 43.0% from the field and 33.5% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Friday’s over/under for Lowry is 16.5 points. That’s 2.7 more than his season average of 13.8.
- Lowry’s per-game rebound average — 4.4 — is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Lowry combines to average 21.7 points and assists per game, 3.8 fewer than his PA prop bet total (25.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 27 games he’s played this season, Lowry’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 11 times.
- So far this season through 27 games played, Lowry has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 13 outings.
Lowry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Lowry’s points-per-game average against the Magic (12.4) is 4.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Lowry grabs 4.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Magic, 0.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Lowry dishes out 7.3 assists per game against the Magic, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Magic, Lowry has made 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Lowry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic is 23.9, which is 5.6 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Lowry averages 16.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the Magic, which is 3.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Lowry’s 19.7 combined points and assists in games against the Magic are 5.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!