Heat vs. Hornets Player Props | Gabe Vincent | Saturday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Miami Heat on Saturday, 7:00 PM ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +183.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -219. The Heat are a -5.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 228 points.
The Hornets and Heat have met 3 times this season, with the Hornets winning once and the Heat winning twice.
Gabe’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Gabe Vincent (MIA) has stayed under his points prop in 56 of his last 76 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.10% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 11.5 (-125) are at MGM.
Gabe’s stats vs. Charlotte Hornets
Gabe’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Heat at Hornets
- The Hornets are 6-1 ATS after a win in their last 7 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 ATS after they covered in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 5-2 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 7 games
- The Over is 5-2 in Heat games in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 11-4 as favorites in their last 15 games
Gabe’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||110.43||23||-1.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||113.36||22||1.7|
Gabe’s Notable Teammates
- LaMelo Ball (CHA) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.14% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-114) are at FanDuel
- LaMelo Ball (CHA) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.88% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-141) are at FanDuel
- LaMelo Ball (CHA) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.71% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 23.5 (-110) are at FanDuel
- Gordon Hayward (CHA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 10 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.06% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at MGM
- LaMelo Ball (CHA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.61% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-286) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.