Heat vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Kyle Lowry | Monday
Kyle Lowry’s Miami Heat hit the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Lowry’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Lowry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lowry Season Stats
- Lowry puts up a team-leading 8.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 13.4 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 43.1% from the floor and 32.7% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Lowry is 16.5 points. That’s 3.1 more than his season average of 13.4.
- Lowry has averaged 4.4 rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Monday’s game (4.5).
- Lowry has recorded 21.5 combined points and assists per game, 4.0 less than his PA prop bet total for Monday’s matchup (25.5).
- Lowry has put up more than 16.5 points 10 times this season (through 25 games).
- This season in 25 games, Lowry has recorded more than 4.5 rebounds in 12 matchups.
Lowry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Lowry averages 14.6 points per game against the Cavaliers, 1.9 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Lowry averages 2.8 rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 1.7 less than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Lowry averages 5.7 assists in matchups with the Cavaliers, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Cavaliers, Lowry has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Lowry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 23.1, which is 6.4 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Lowry averages 17.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, which is 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Lowry has averaged 20.3 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!