Heat vs. Bulls Player Props | Jimmy Butler | Saturday
Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat play the Chicago Bulls on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. He is 13th in the league, producing 23.9 points per game.
If you’re looking to bet on Butler’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Butler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Butler Season Stats
- Butler puts up a team-best 23.9 points per game. He is also posting 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists, shooting 52.7% from the floor.
- Butler has scored 23.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.4 points higher than Saturday’s points prop total.
- Butler has pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (6.5).
- Butler has averaged 29.8 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.3 more than Saturday’s prop bet over/under of 28.5.
- Butler has recorded more than 22.5 points nine times this season (through 16 games).
- Butler’s single-game rebound total has gone over 6.5 boards five times in 16 games.
Butler’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Butler’s points-per-game average against the Bulls (19.1) is 3.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Butler collects 3.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls, 2.8 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Butler averages 4.4 assists in matchups with the Bulls, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Bulls, Butler has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Butler’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bulls is 6.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Butler combines for 22.8 points and rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 5.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Butler’s 23.5 combined points and assists in games against the Bulls are 4.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!