Heat vs. Bucks Player Props | Tyler Herro | Wednesday
Tyler Herro (21.4 points per game, 22nd in league) and the Miami Heat will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday.
If you’re trying to bet on Herro’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Herro’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Herro Season Stats
- Herro averages 21.4 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, shooting 44.7% from the field and 39.6% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 21.4 points Herro has scored per game this season is 1.1 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (22.5).
- Herro has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Herro has averaged 26.9 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.6 fewer than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 28.5.
- In the 22 games he’s appeared in this season, Herro’s point total has gone over 22.5 points 11 times.
- Herro’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards 11 times in 22 games.
Herro’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Herro averages 13.2 points per game against the Bucks, 9.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Herro averages 5.3 rebounds in games against the Bucks. That is 0.2 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Herro averages 3.2 assists in matchups with the Bucks, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Bucks, Herro averages 0.6 fewer made three-pointers (1.9) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Herro’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bucks is 10.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Herro collects 18.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, and that is 10.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Herro’s 16.4 combined points and assists in games against the Bucks are 11.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!