Heat vs. Bucks Player Props | Kyle Lowry | Wednesday
Kyle Lowry takes the court for the Miami Heat versus the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Lowry in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Lowry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lowry Season Stats
- Lowry paces his team in assists per game (7.6), and also averages 13.0 points and 4.6 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Lowry’s 13.0 points per game average is 2.5 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Lowry’s per-game rebound average of 4.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Lowry combines to average 20.6 points and assists per game, 2.9 less than his PA prop bet total (23.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Lowry has played 23 games this season, totaling more than 15.5 points in nine of them.
- Lowry’s single-game rebound output has exceeded 4.5 boards 12 times through 23 games played this season.
Lowry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Lowry’s points-per-game average against the Bucks (14.9) is 0.6 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Lowry averages 3.9 rebounds in games against the Bucks. That is 0.6 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Lowry dishes out assists against the Bucks at a lower rate — 2.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Bucks, Lowry has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Lowry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 24, which is 4.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Lowry racks up 18.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, and that is 1.7 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Lowry has recorded 20.1 combined points and assists per game against the Bucks, 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!