Heat vs. 76ers Player Props | Kyle Lowry | Wednesday
Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat face the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Lowry’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Lowry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lowry Season Stats
- Lowry paces the Heat at 8.0 assists per game, while also posting 4.3 rebounds and 13.8 points. He is eighth in the league in assists.
- The 16.5 point total set for Lowry on Wednesday is 2.7 more than his season scoring average (13.8).
- Lowry has pulled down 4.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Lowry has averaged 18.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 3.4 fewer than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- Lowry’s point total has exceeded 16.5 points 11 times through the 26 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far through 26 games, Lowry has pulled down more than 4.5 rebounds in 12 matchups.
Lowry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Lowry is averaging 0.8 fewer points per game against the 76ers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Lowry pulls down 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, 0.2 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Lowry averages 5.3 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 3.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the 76ers, Lowry averages 2.2 made threes, which is 0.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Lowry’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the 76ers is 5.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Lowry combines for 20 points and rebounds per game against the 76ers. That is 1.5 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Lowry’s 21 combined points and assists in games against the 76ers are 4.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!