Hawks vs. Timberwolves Player Props | John Collins | Monday
The Atlanta Hawks, John Collins included, face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Collins’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze John Collins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Collins Season Stats
- Collins is posting 17.1 points, 2.2 assists and 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- Collins has scored 17.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- Collins’ per-game rebound average — 7.9 — is 0.6 less than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (8.5).
- Collins combines to average 19.3 points and assists per game, 0.2 less than his PA prop bet total (19.5) for Monday’s game.
- Collins has recorded more than 17.5 points 11 times this season (through 24 games).
- So far this season in 24 games, Collins has recorded more than 8.5 rebounds in 11 matchups.
Collins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Collins is averaging 2.6 fewer points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Collins averages 7.5 rebounds in games against the Timberwolves. That is 1.0 less than his prop total (8.5) for this contest.
- Collins collects assists against the Timberwolves at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Collins averages 0.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Collins’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 3.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Collins accumulates 22.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves, and that is 3.1 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Collins’ 16.1 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are 3.4 less than his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!