Hawks vs. Thunder Player Props | Trae Young | Wednesday
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday January 25th, 7:26am ET at Paycom Center. The Oklahoma City Thunder are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -104.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Hawks is -114. The Hawks are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 5, 2022, the Thunder won by a score of 121-114.
Trae Young Season Stats
- Trae Young averages 27.0 points, 9.9 assists, 2.9 rebounds, and 0.9 steals per contest.
- Young’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 26.1 which is 0.9 less than his season average of 27.0.
- Young’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 10.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 9.9.
- Trae Young is 27 of 43 in the Under Assists market, winning 62.8% of the time.
- Young’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 2.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 2.9.
- Trae Young is 30 of 43 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 69.8% of the time.
Trae Young Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Trae Young Stats vs. Oklahoma City
- Young is averaging 23 points per game against the Thunder, 3.1 less than his point prop bet total for this game (26.1).
- Young averages 3 rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Young averages 10 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.