Hawks vs. Thunder Player Props | Trae Young | Monday
Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. At 24.7 points per game, Young is 12th in the league.
In this story, we are digging into Young’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trae Young’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Young Season Stats
- Young posts 24.7 points and 9.2 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 3.5 rebounds, shooting 44.1% from the field and 36.3% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Monday’s over/under for Young is 25.5 points. That is 0.8 more than his season average of 24.7.
- Young’s per-game rebound average — 3.5 — equals his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game.
- Young’s combined points and rebounds average (28.2 per game) is 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- Young has recorded more than 25.5 points eight times this season (through 17 games).
- Young’s single-game rebound output has gone over 3.5 boards nine times over 17 games played this season.
Young’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Young’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (19.8) is 5.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Young’s 4.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder are 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Young collects 10.4 assists per game against the Thunder, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Thunder, Young has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Young’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 3.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Young racks up 24.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, and that is 3.9 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Young averages 30.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Thunder, 4.3 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!