Hawks vs. Spurs Player Props | Clint Capela | Wednesday
Clint Capela (fourth in league, 11.9 rebounds per game) and the Atlanta Hawks play the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Capela’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Clint Capela’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Capela Season Stats
- Capela leads his squad in rebounds per contest (11.9), and also posts 11.3 points and 1.2 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- The 11.3 points Capela has scored per game this season is 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (11.5).
- Capela’s per-game rebound average — 11.9 — is 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (13.5).
- Capela combines to average 12.5 points and assists per game, the same as his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game.
- In the 18 games he’s played this season, Capela’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points nine times.
- So far through 18 games played, Capela has had a rebound total higher than 13.5 boards in five contests.
Capela’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Capela’s points-per-game average against the Spurs (14.4) is 2.9 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Capela’s 11.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Spurs are 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Capela averages 1.3 assists in matchups with the Spurs, 0.8 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Capela’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs is 27.6, which is 1.1 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Capela averages 26.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Spurs, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Capela’s 15.7 combined points and assists in games against the Spurs are 3.2 more than his prop in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!