Hawks vs. Rockets Player Props | Trae Young | Monday
The Atlanta Hawks, including Trae Young, play the Houston Rockets on Monday at 7:30 PM ET. At 2.7 three-pointers made per game (shooting 38.6%), Young is 21st in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
Below, we take a look at Young’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trae Young’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Young Season Stats
- Young paces the Hawks with 26.5 points per contest (fourth in league) and 9.5 assists (third in league), while also putting up 4.1 rebounds.
- Young has put up 26.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, equal to Monday’s points prop total.
- Young has pulled down 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (3.5).
- Young has put up 36.0 combined points and assists per game, 0.5 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Monday’s matchup (36.5).
- Through 26 games this season, Young has put up more than 26.5 points 14 times.
- Over 26 games played this season, Young’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 17 times.
Young’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Young’s points-per-game average against the Rockets is the same as his over/under for this matchup.
- Young grabs 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Rockets, 1.0 more than his prop total for this game.
- Young collects assists against the Rockets at a lower rate — 0.5 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Rockets, Young averages 1.0 more made three-pointer (3.5) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Young’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Rockets is 41, which is 0.5 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Young combines for 31 points and rebounds per game against the Rockets. That is 0.5 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Young’s 36.5 combined points and assists in games against the Rockets are equal to his prop in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!