Hawks vs. Nets Player Props | Trae Young | Friday
Trae Young (fifth in league, 26.3 points per game) and the Atlanta Hawks play the Brooklyn Nets on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Young’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trae Young’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Young Season Stats
- Young is tops on the Hawks with 26.3 points per contest (fifth in league) and 9.4 assists (third in league), while also posting 4.0 rebounds.
- Friday’s over/under for Young is 27.5 points. That’s 1.2 more than his season average of 26.3.
- Young has averaged 0.5 less rebounds per game (4.0) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Young’s combined points and rebounds average (30.3 per game) is 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Friday’s matchup.
- Through 25 games this season, Young has scored more than 27.5 points 12 times.
- Young’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards seven times in 25 games.
Young’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Young is averaging 3.8 fewer points per game against the Nets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Young grabs 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nets, the same as his prop total for this contest.
- Young racks up 9.1 assists per game against the Nets, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nets, Young averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (two) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Young’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets is 37.3, which is 4.2 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Young combines for 28.2 points and rebounds per game against the Nets. That is 3.3 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Young collects 32.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Nets, 3.7 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!