Hawks vs. Nets Player Props | John Collins | Friday
John Collins’ Atlanta Hawks face the Brooklyn Nets on Friday at 7:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Collins’ prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze John Collins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Collins Season Stats
- Collins posts 17.0 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 1.4 blocks.
- Collins’ 17.0 points per game average is 0.5 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Collins has grabbed 7.8 rebounds per game, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet in Friday’s game (8.5).
- Collins’ combined points and rebounds average (24.8 per game) is 0.3 more than the 24.5 PR over/under set for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 25 games he’s played this season, Collins’ point total has exceeded 16.5 points 11 times.
- Collins’ single-game rebound total has gone over 8.5 boards 11 times in 25 games.
Collins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Collins’ points-per-game average against the Nets (15.7) is 0.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Collins averages eight rebounds in games against the Nets. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (8.5) for this contest.
- Collins racks up assists against the Nets at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nets, Collins averages 0.7 made threes, which is 0.8 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Collins’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets is 24.9, which is 1.6 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Collins accumulates 23.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Nets, and that is 0.8 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Collins’ 16.9 combined points and assists in games against the Nets are 1.6 less than his prop in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!