Hawks vs. Hornets Player Props | John Collins | Sunday
John Collins looks to make an impact for the Atlanta Hawks versus the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at Collins’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze John Collins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Collins Season Stats
- Collins averages 16.5 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 57.4% from the field and 40.0% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 16.5 points Collins has scored per game this season is 1.0 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (17.5).
- Collins’ per-game rebound average — 7.7 — is 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Collins has averaged 18.6 combined points and assists per game, 0.9 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 19.5 — for Sunday’s game.
- Through 23 games this season, Collins has recorded more than 17.5 points 10 times.
- Collins’ single-game rebound total has been higher than 8.5 boards 10 times through 23 games played this season.
Collins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Collins averages 13.8 points per game against the Hornets, 3.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Collins averages 6.8 rebounds in games against the Hornets. That is 1.7 less than his prop total (8.5) for this contest.
- Collins dishes out 1.2 assists per game against the Hornets, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Hornets, Collins averages 1.1 fewer made three-pointers (0.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Collins has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets that is 6.7 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Collins averages 20.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, which is 5.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Collins has averaged 15 combined points and assists per game against the Hornets, 4.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!