Hawks vs. Heat Player Props | De’Andre Hunter | Monday
The Atlanta Hawks host the Miami Heat on Monday January 16th, 11:09am ET at State Farm Arena. The Atlanta Hawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -101.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -118. The Heat are a 1.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 27, 2022, the Heat won by a score of 106-98.
De’Andre Hunter Season Stats
- De’Andre Hunter averages 15.6 points, 1.2 assists, 4.4 rebounds, and 0.5 steals per contest.
- Hunter’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 14.5 which is 1.1 less than his season average of 15.6.
- De’Andre Hunter is 20 of 35 in the Over Points market, winning 57.1% of the time.
- Hunter’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 1.5 which is 0.3 more than his season average of 1.2.
- Hunter’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 4.0 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 4.4.
De’Andre Hunter Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
De’Andre Hunter Stats vs. Miami
- Hunter is averaging 18 points per game against the Heat, 3.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (14.5).
- Hunter averages 3 rebounds per game against the Heat. That is 1 less than his prop total (4.0) for this game.
- Hunter averages 2 assists in matchups with the Heat, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.