Hawks vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Clint Capela | Monday
The Cleveland Cavaliers host the Atlanta Hawks on Monday November 21st, 7:10pm ET at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Atlanta Hawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +110.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Cavaliers is -132. The Cavaliers are a 2.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 224.5 points.
Clint Capela Season Stats
- Clint Capela averages 11.5 points, 0.7 assists, 11.8 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Capela’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 10.5 which is 1 less than his season average of 11.5.
- Clint Capela is 9 of 16 in the Over Points market, winning 56.3% of the time.
- Capela’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 0.7.
- Capela’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Cavaliers is set at 11.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 11.8.
- Clint Capela is 10 of 16 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 62.5% of the time.
Clint Capela Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.