Hawaii vs. UNLV: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-6, 0-0 MWC) are small favorites (-2.5) versus the UNLV Rebels (1-8, 0-0 MWC) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 57.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Hawaii stats and betting info
Betting trends for Hawaii
- So far this season, Hawaii has put together a 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Rainbow Warriors are 1-1 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Hawaii’s nine games with a set total .
- Hawaii and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (57 points) four times this season.
- On average, the Rainbow Warriors have seen a 62.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Rainbow Warriors collect 400.0 yards per game, 30.2 fewer yards than the 430.2 the Rebels allow per matchup.
- Hawaii is 3-1 overall when the team amasses over 430.2 yards.
- The Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over 24 times this season, 11 more turnovers than the Rebels have forced (13).
|Pass yards||249.6 (2496)||50|
|Rush yards||150.4 (1504)||78|
|Points scored||27.3 (273)||53|
|Pass yards against||288.1 (2881)||124|
|Rush yards against||149.6 (1496)||65|
|Points allowed||32.2 (322)||108|
Key players for Hawaii
- Chevan Cordeiro leads Hawaii with 1,881 passing yards (188.1 ypg) on 143-of-258 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 207 rushing yards (20.7 ypg) on 75 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Dae Dae Hunter’s team-high 558 rushing yards (55.8 per game) have come on 78 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Calvin Turner Jr.’s 661 receiving yards (66.1 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 58 receptions and four touchdowns.
UNLV stats and betting info
Betting trends for UNLV
- UNLV is 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- UNLV has hit the over in four of its eight games with a set total (50%).
- This season, UNLV has played only two games with a combined score over 57 points.
- Rebels games have an over/under of 54.3 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Rebels average 141.0 fewer yards per game (296.7) than the Rainbow Warriors allow per outing (437.7).
- The Rebels have turned the ball over 15 times, six fewer times than the Rainbow Warriors have forced turnovers (21).
|Pass yards||195.4 (1759)||98|
|Rush yards||101.2 (911)||121|
|Points scored||20.9 (188)||114|
|Pass yards against||275.3 (2478)||118|
|Rush yards against||154.9 (1394)||72|
|Points allowed||33.9 (305)||113|
Key players for UNLV
- Cameron Friel has 1,369 passing yards (152.1 ypg) to lead UNLV, completing 63.8% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Charles Williams, has carried the ball 184 times for 823 yards (91.4 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 131 receiving yards (14.6 per game) on eight catches.
- Kyle Willams’ 521 receiving yards (57.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 37 receptions with two touchdowns.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!