Harvard Crimson vs Dartmouth Big Green Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 16
The Dartmouth Big Green visit the Harvard Crimson at Lavietes Pavilion, taking the court at 2:00pm EST on Monday, January 16th. The Big Green are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 132 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Dartmouth Big Green and Harvard Crimson.
Harvard Crimson Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Harvard
- The Harvard Crimson are currently 11-7 on the season.
- The Crimson are averaging 66.9 points per game. Combining with Big Green’s 69.7 points per game gives a total of 136.6, which is 4.6 more than the current Over/Under of 132.
Harvard Crimson Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.9||138|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.6||38|
|Assists Per Game||13.4||47|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.8||33|
|Blocks Per Game||4.3||44|
Key Players for Harvard
- Chris Ledlum leads Harvard with 19.5 points per game in 18 games.
- Evan Nelson leads Harvard with 3.5 assists per game in 18 games.
- Chris Ledlum leads Harvard with 9.1 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Greg Cooper leads Harvard with a 66.7 FG% through 4 games.
- Tyler Simon leads Harvard with a 35.7 3PT% through 11 games.
Dartmouth Big Green Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Dartmouth
- The Dartmouth Big Green are currently 6-12 on the season.
- The Big Green are averaging 69.7 points per game. Combining with Crimson’s 66.9 points per game gives a total of 136.6, which is 4.6 more than the current Over/Under of 132.
Dartmouth Big Green Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.7||112|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.1||152|
|Assists Per Game||12.8||53|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.8||116|
|Blocks Per Game||4.4||42|
Key Players for Dartmouth
- Ryan Cornish leads Dartmouth with 11.8 points per game in 16 games.
- Ryan Cornish leads Dartmouth with 2.2 assists per game in 16 games played.
- Dame Adelekun leads Dartmouth with 7.1 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Dame Adelekun leads Dartmouth with a 52.3 FG% through 17 games.
- Dame Adelekun leads Dartmouth with a 50.0 3PT% through 17 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.