Hartford Hawks vs Stonehill Skyhawks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Stonehill Skyhawks visit the Hartford Hawks at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Hawks are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Stonehill Skyhawks and Hartford Hawks.
Hartford Hawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Hartford
- The Hartford Hawks are currently 4-17 on the season.
- The Hawks are averaging 64.2 points per game. Combining with Skyhawks’ 67.5 points per game gives a total of 131.7, which is 2.3 less than the current Over/Under of 134.
Hartford Hawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||64.2||157|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.5||198|
|Assists Per Game||12.6||54|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.0||218|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||79|
Key Players for Hartford
- Briggs McClain leads Hartford with 15.9 points per game in 18 games.
- Michael Dunne leads Hartford with 2.5 assists per game in 21 games.
- Pano Pavlidis leads Hartford with 5.8 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Henry White leads Hartford with a 66.7 FG% through 6 games.
- Henry White leads Hartford with a 100.0 3PT% through 6 games.
Stonehill Skyhawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Stonehill
- The Stonehill Skyhawks are currently 9-13 on the season.
- The Skyhawks are averaging 67.5 points per game. Combining with Hawks’ 64.2 points per game gives a total of 131.7, which is 2.3 less than the current Over/Under of 134.
Stonehill Skyhawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.5||132|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.3||195|
|Assists Per Game||12.0||60|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.1||244|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||130|
Key Players for Stonehill
- Andrew Sims leads Stonehill with 14.9 points per game in 21 games.
- Isaiah Burnett leads Stonehill with 2.7 assists per game in 22 games played.
- Isaiah Burnett leads Stonehill with 4.5 rebounds per game in 22 games.
- John O’Reilly III leads Stonehill with a 66.7 FG% through 2 games.
- Nathan McGill leads Stonehill with a 60.0 3PT% through 16 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.