Guardians vs. Royals Player Props | Bo Naylor | Monday
The Kansas City Royals host the Cleveland Guardians on Monday, 2:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium. The Kansas City Royals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +108.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Guardians is -129. The Guardians are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
The Royals and Guardians have met 10 times this season, with the Royals winning 3 times and the Guardians winning 7 times.
Bo’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Bo Naylor (CLE) has gone over his runs prop in 5 of his last 7 games.
Bo’s stats vs. Kansas City Royals
Bo’s Season Stats
Bo’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.10||27||-0.4|
|RunsAgst / Gm||5.10||28||0.6|
Bo’s Notable Teammates
- Brady Singer (KC) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 39 of his last 50 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 30.65% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 3.5 (+112) are at FanDuel
- Kyle Isbel (KC) has gone over his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.21% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+135) are at MGM
- Drew Waters (KC) has stayed under his runs prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.28% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-167) are at MGM
- Nick Pratto (KC) has stayed under his runs prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.38% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Dairon Blanco (KC) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 20 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.92% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-244) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.