Guardians vs. Red Sox Player Props | Myles Straw | Monday
The Cleveland Guardians visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Monday July 25th. The Boston Red Sox are -run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cleveland Guardians player Myles Straw as the Guardians face the Boston Red Sox in Major League Baseball action.
The Red Sox and Guardians have met three times this season, with the Red Sox winning three times and the Guardians winning none. Their most recent matchup on June 26, 2022 ended 8-3 with the Boston Red Sox taking the win.
Myles Straw Season Stats
- Games Played: 91 | Home Runs: 0 | RBI: 15 | Runs: 51 | Batting Average: .212 | OBP: .302 | SLG: .270 | OPS: .572.
- Straw’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.26 less than than his season average of 0.76.
- Straw’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.06 less than than his season average of 0.56.
- Straw’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.34 more than than his season average of 0.16.
- Straw’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 more than than his season average of 0.00.
Myles Straw Stats vs. Boston
Myles Straw Notable Teammates
The The Boston Red Sox are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Cleveland Guardians are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Guardians’ 48-46 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 25-21 division record and 7th place in the American League with a 40-39 league record.
The Boston Red Sox are 48-48, sitting in 4th place in the AL East with a 12-29 division record and 9th place in the American League with a 43-43 league record.
Boston Red Sox Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.256||5|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]