Guardians vs. Rangers Player Props | Andrés Giménez | Tuesday
The Texas Rangers visit the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, taking the field at 3:10pm ET on Tuesday June 7th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cleveland Guardians player Andrés Giménez as the Guardians face the Texas Rangers in Major League Baseball action.
The Guardians and Rangers haven’t met since last season on October 3, 2021, where the Cleveland Guardians won by a score of 6-0.
Andrés Giménez Season Stats
- Games Played: 42 | Home Runs: 7 | RBI: 29 | Runs: 19 | Batting Average: .307 | OBP: .329 | SLG: .540 | OPS: .869.
- Giménez’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Texas Rangers is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 less than than his season average of 1.00.
- Giménez’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Texas Rangers is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- Giménez’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Texas Rangers is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 less than than his season average of 0.69.
- Giménez’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Texas Rangers is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Andrés Giménez Notable Teammates
The The Texas Rangers are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Cleveland Guardians are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Guardians’ 24-25 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 12-8 division record and 7th place in the American League with a 21-19 league record.
The Texas Rangers are 25-28, sitting in 3rd place in the AL West with a 14-16 division record and 10th place in the American League with a 21-25 league record.
Texas Rangers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.231||24|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.