Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Player Props | Austin Hedges | Tuesday
The Arizona Diamondbacks visit the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cleveland Guardians player Austin Hedges as the Guardians face the Arizona Diamondbacks in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on August 1, 2022, the Guardians won by a score of 6-5.
Austin Hedges Season Stats
- Games Played: 65 | Home Runs: 6 | RBI: 20 | Runs: 17 | Batting Average: .173 | OBP: .245 | SLG: .276 | OPS: .521.
- Hedges’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Hedges’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 more than than his season average of 0.26.
- Hedges’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.19 more than than his season average of 0.31.
- Hedges’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.41 more than than his season average of 0.09.
Austin Hedges Stats vs. Arizona
Austin Hedges Notable Teammates
The The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Cleveland Guardians are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Guardians’ 53-49 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 25-21 division record and 7th place in the American League with a 44-42 league record.
The Arizona Diamondbacks are 45-57, sitting in 5th place in the NL West with a 15-27 division record and 11th place in the National League with a 39-52 league record.
Arizona Diamondbacks Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.225||28|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…