Guardians vs. Angels Player Props | Myles Straw | Tuesday
The Los Angeles Angels visit the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, taking the field at 6:10pm ET on Tuesday September 13th. The Los Angeles Angels are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Cleveland Guardians player Myles Straw as the Guardians face the Los Angeles Angels in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Guardians and Angels, the Guardians won once and the Angels won four times. Their most recent matchup on September 12, 2022 ended 5-4 with the Cleveland Guardians taking the win.
Myles Straw Season Stats
- Games Played: 131 | Home Runs: 0 | RBI: 25 | Runs: 59 | Batting Average: .204 | OBP: .275 | SLG: .251 | OPS: .526.
- Straw’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.23 less than than his season average of 0.73.
- Straw’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- Straw’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.31 more than than his season average of 0.19.
- Straw’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 more than than his season average of 0.00.
Myles Straw Stats vs. Los Angeles
Myles Straw Notable Teammates
The The Los Angeles Angels are 2-3 in their last five games, while the Cleveland Guardians are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Guardians’ 74-65 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL Central with a 36-25 division record and 6th place in the American League with a 62-57 league record.
The Los Angeles Angels are 61-80, sitting in 4th place in the AL West with a 27-33 division record and 12th place in the American League with a 54-67 league record.
Los Angeles Angels Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.228||28|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…