Grizzlies vs. Warriors Player Props | Ja Morant | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors host the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday January 25th, 7:28am ET at Chase Center. The Memphis Grizzlies are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 120.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -143. The Warriors are a 2.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 25, 2022, the Warriors won by a score of 123-109.
Ja Morant Season Stats
- Ja Morant averages 27.2 points, 7.9 assists, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Morant’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 28.1 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 27.2.
- Morant’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 8.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 7.9.
- Ja Morant is 25 of 39 in the Under Assists market, winning 64.1% of the time.
- Morant’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 6.5 which is 1 more than his season average of 5.5.
Ja Morant Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Ja Morant Stats vs. Golden State
- Morant is averaging 36 points per game against the Warriors, 7.9 more than his point prop bet total for this game (28.1).
- Morant averages 7 rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (6.5) for this game.
- Morant averages 8 assists in matchups with the Warriors, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.