Grizzlies vs. Thunder Player Props | Ja Morant | Friday
The Memphis Grizzlies host the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday November 18th, 8:10pm ET at FedExForum. The Oklahoma City Thunder are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +185.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -225. The Grizzlies are a 6-point favorite. The over/under is set at 231 points.
Ja Morant Season Stats
- Ja Morant averages 29.3 points, 6.8 assists, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Morant’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 30.7 which is 1.4 more than his season average of 29.3.
- Morant’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 8.5 which is 1.7 more than his season average of 6.8.
- Ja Morant is 10 of 13 in the Under Assists market, winning 76.9% of the time.
- Morant’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 5.5 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 6.2.
- Ja Morant is 7 of 13 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 53.9% of the time.
- Ja Morant is 9 of 13 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 69.2% of the time.
Ja Morant Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.