Grizzlies vs. Lakers Player Props | Ja Morant | Friday
The Los Angeles Lakers host the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday January 20th, 12:18pm ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Los Angeles Lakers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 224.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -278. The Grizzlies are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Ja Morant Season Stats
- Ja Morant averages 27.4 points, 7.9 assists, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Morant’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 28.0 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 27.4.
- Morant’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 8.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 7.9.
- Ja Morant is 23 of 37 in the Under Assists market, winning 62.2% of the time.
- Morant’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 5.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 5.6.
Ja Morant Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||16.5||6.8||1.0||1.5||36.8%||51.3%|
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.