Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Green Bay Packers (2-1) are favored by 6.5 points versus the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) on October 3, 2021, starting at 4:25 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 45.5 points.
Best odds for Packers vs. Steelers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers in which the Packers are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Packers Vs. Steelers Spread Betting Action
Green Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Green Bay
- Green Bay has covered the spread twice in opportunities this season.
- The Packers are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay has hit the over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
|Pass yards||239.0 (717)||21|
|Rush yards||79.7 (239)||30|
|Points scored||22.7 (68)||16|
|Pass yards against||218.0 (654)||8|
|Rush yards against||115.3 (346)||16|
|Points allowed||27.7 (83)||24|
Key players for Green Bay
- Aaron Rodgers has 649 yards passing for Green Bay, completing 68.2% of his passes and throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Aaron Jones has racked up 158 rushing yards on 41 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He’s also added 75 yards (25.0 per game) on 10 catches with three touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has carried the ball 15 times for 55 yards (18.3 per game).
- Davante Adams’ team-high 309 yards as a receiver have come on 25 catches (out of 34 targets) with one touchdown.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has hauled in six passes while averaging 25.3 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
Green Bay injuries
Packers: Kenny Clark: Questionable (Groin), Za’Darius Smith: Questionable (Ankle), Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Wrist), Davante Adams: Questionable (Hamstring), Jaire Alexander: Questionable (Hand), Rashan Gary: Questionable (Ankle), Allen Lazard: Out (Core), Corey Linsley: Questionable (Groin), Josiah Deguara: Questionable (Ankle), Marcedes Lewis: Doubtful (Knee), J.K. Scott: Questionable (Illness), Christian Kirksey: Out (Pectoral)
Pittsburgh stats and betting info
Betting trends for Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Steelers are 1-0 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s three games with a set total this year have all finished under the over/under.
|Pass yards||267.0 (801)||13|
|Rush yards||53.0 (159)||32|
|Points scored||16.7 (50)||26|
|Pass yards against||274.7 (824)||18|
|Rush yards against||88.3 (265)||10|
|Points allowed||22.0 (66)||12|
Key players for Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger leads Pittsburgh with 801 yards on 83-of-130 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Najee Harris has carried the ball 40 times for a team-high 123 yards (41.0 per game). He also leads the team through the air, as his 20 receptions this season are good for 149 yards , and he’s scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- Chase Claypool is a key figure in this offense, with 22 rushing yards on two carries and a team-high 211 receiving yards (70.3 per game) on 15 catches
- Diontae Johnson has racked up 141 reciving yards (47.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Packers vs. Steelers
An in-depth games analysis paired with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Packers to cover the spread against the Steelers.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NFL insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.