Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
The Green Bay Packers (3-1) are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5), versus the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) in a battle of two division leaders. The game has an over/under of 49.5 points.
Best odds for Packers vs. Bengals
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Cincinnati Bengals in which the Packers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Packers Vs. Bengals Spread Betting Action
Green Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Green Bay
- So far this season, Green Bay has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Packers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Two of Green Bay’s four games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||241.3 (965)||24|
|Rush yards||92.5 (370)||23|
|Points scored||23.8 (95)||13|
|Pass yards against||221.5 (886)||8|
|Rush yards against||102.0 (408)||12|
|Points allowed||25.0 (100)||20|
Key players for Green Bay
- Aaron Rodgers has recorded 897 yards (224.3 ypg) on 80-of-124 passing with eight touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Aaron Jones has carried the ball 56 times for a team-high 206 yards (51.5 per game) with two scores. He has also caught 13 passes for 126 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has racked up 136 yards on 30 carries..
- Davante Adams has hauled in 31 catches for 373 yards (93.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Randall Cobb has hauled in nine passes while averaging 31.8 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
Green Bay injuries
Packers: No Injuries Listed
Cincinnati stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati has hit the over in one of four games with a set total (25%).
|Pass yards||247.0 (988)||22|
|Rush yards||98.0 (392)||21|
|Points scored||23.0 (92)||18|
|Pass yards against||250.0 (1000)||14|
|Rush yards against||93.5 (374)||9|
|Points allowed||18.8 (75)||7|
Key players for Cincinnati
- Joe Burrow leads Cincinnati with 988 yards on 78-of-107 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 83 times for 353 yards (88.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has racked up nine carries and totaled 28 yards.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 297 receiving yards (74.3 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 17 catches on 25 targets with four touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd has put together a 259-yard season so far with one touchdown. He’s caught 23 passes on 30 targets.
- C.J. Uzomah’s nine receptions (on 11 targets) have netted him 134 yards (33.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Packers vs. Bengals
Bet split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth games analysis favors the Packers to cover the spread against the Bengals.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!