Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Green Bay Packers (4-1) are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -4.5) over the Chicago Bears (3-2). The Packers have won four games in a row. The game has an over/under of 45 points.
Best odds for Packers vs. Bears
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears in which the Packers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Packers Vs. Bears Spread Betting Action
Green Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Green Bay
- Green Bay is 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Packers are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Green Bay has hit the over in two of five games with a set total (40%).
|Pass yards||261.8 (1309)||16|
|Rush yards||100.6 (503)||21|
|Points scored||24.0 (120)||12|
|Pass yards against||233.4 (1167)||10|
|Rush yards against||102.2 (511)||11|
|Points allowed||24.4 (122)||20|
Key players for Green Bay
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 1,241 yards (248.2 ypg) to lead Green Bay, completing 65.6% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Aaron Jones, has carried the ball 70 times for 309 yards (61.8 per game) and two touchdowns. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 132 receiving yards on 17 catches with three touchdowns through the air.
- This season, A.J. Dillon has carried the ball 38 times for 166 yards (33.2 per game), while also racking up 88 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Davante Adams’ team-leading 579 yards as a receiver have come on 42 catches (out of 61 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb has caught 11 passes for 157 yards (31.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
Green Bay injuries
Packers: Rashan Gary: Questionable (Ankle), Kevin King: Questionable (Quadricep), Za’Darius Smith: Questionable (Ankle), Montravius Adams: Questionable (Neck), Tyler Ervin: Out (Wrist)
Chicago stats and betting info
Betting trends for Chicago
- So far this season, Chicago has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Out of Chicago’s five games with a set total, one has hit the over (20%).
|Pass yards||145.6 (728)||32|
|Rush yards||126.8 (634)||9|
|Points scored||16.8 (84)||29|
|Pass yards against||255.8 (1279)||13|
|Rush yards against||103.8 (519)||12|
|Points allowed||20.0 (100)||7|
Key players for Chicago
- Justin Fields has compiled 458 yards (91.6 ypg) while completing 51.4% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass with two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 59 yards with one touchdown.
- David Montgomery has carried the ball 69 times for 309 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Damien Williams has racked up 137 yards (on 32 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney’s 261 receiving yards (52.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 20 catches on 31 targets.
- Allen Robinson II has racked up 181 receiving yards (36.2 yards per game) and one touchdown on 17 receptions.
- Cole Kmet’s 10 grabs (on 19 targets) have netted him 81 yards (16.2 ypg).
Bears: Sherrick McManis: Questionable (Hamstring), Alex Bars: Questionable (Shoulder), Brent Urban: Questionable (Knee), Deon Bush: Out (Hamstring)
Pick for Packers vs. Bears
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites points to the Packers being favored to cover the spread against the Bears.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.