Gonzaga Bulldogs vs Baylor Bears Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 2
The Baylor Bears visit the Gonzaga Bulldogs at Sanford Sports Pentagon, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Friday, December 2nd. The Bears are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 162 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Baylor Bears and Gonzaga Bulldogs.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Gonzaga
- The Gonzaga Bulldogs are currently 5-2 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 83.7 points per game. Combining with Bears’ 88.1 points per game gives a total of 171.8, which is 9.8 more than the current Over/Under of 162.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||83.7||20|
|Points Allowed Per Game||76.7||216|
|Assists Per Game||15.7||32|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.1||75|
|Blocks Per Game||3.4||55|
Key Players for Gonzaga
- Drew Timme leads Gonzaga with 20.0 points per game in 7 games.
- Nolan Hickman leads Gonzaga with 3.4 assists per game in 7 games.
- Julian Strawther leads Gonzaga with 8.4 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Colby Brooks leads Gonzaga with a 100.0 FG% through 1 games.
- Malachi Smith leads Gonzaga with a 57.1 3PT% through 7 games.
Baylor Bears Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Baylor
- The Baylor Bears are currently 5-2 on the season.
- The Bears are averaging 88.1 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 83.7 points per game gives a total of 171.8, which is 9.8 more than the current Over/Under of 162.
- Each of Baylor’s last 23 night games against AP-ranked opponents have produced a total of 157 or fewer points.
- Baylor has won the first half in 10 of its last 11 games played at neutral venues.
- Baylor has won each of its last seven night games against Top 10 AP-ranked opponents.
Baylor Bears Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||88.1||7|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.7||162|
|Assists Per Game||20.3||4|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.4||118|
|Blocks Per Game||3.0||66|
Key Players for Baylor
- LJ Cryer leads Baylor with 17.9 points per game in 7 games.
- Adam Flagler leads Baylor with 6.9 assists per game in 7 games played.
- Caleb Lohner leads Baylor with 5.0 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Flo Thamba leads Baylor with a 81.8 FG% through 7 games.
- Adam Flagler leads Baylor with a 54.2 3PT% through 7 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.