Golden State Warriors vs. Indiana Pacers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 13
In a game featuring one of the top shooting squads in the NBA versus one of the best defending against the 3-pointer, the Golden State Warriors (21-5) are favorites, by 3.5 points, over the Indiana Pacers (12-16) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on December 13, 2021. The Warriors are second in the league in triples per game (15.2), while the Pacers are second in 3’s conceded (10.6). The over/under is set at 213.5 for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Golden State Warriors and Indiana Pacers.
Warriors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Golden State
- Golden State’s ATS record is 17-8-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Warriors are 12-6-1 against the spread.
- Golden State has gone over in seven of its 26 games with a set total (26.9%).
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 213.5 points 12 times this season.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 220.0 over/under in their games this season, 6.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
Key players for Golden State
- Stephen Curry: 27.1 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (135-for-334)
- Draymond Green: 8.0 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 54.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.5 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (57-for-138)
- Jordan Poole: 18.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (73-for-209)
- Kevon Looney: 5.6 PTS, 53.1 FG%
Warriors Injuries: Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Pacers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indiana
- Golden State has a 17-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have a 12-6-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Golden State’s 26 games with a set total.
- A total of 14 of Indiana’s games ended with a combined score over 213.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (215.7 points).
Key players for Indiana
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.2 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.4 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.9 PTS, 6.2 AST, 44.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (42-for-138)
- Myles Turner: 13.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.7 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (51-for-129)
- Chris Duarte: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (47-for-137)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Pacers Injuries: T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist), Justin Holiday: Out (Health Protocols), T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!