Giants vs. Dodgers Player Props | Brandon Belt | Thursday
The San Francisco Giants visit the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium, taking the field at 10:09pm ET on Thursday July 21st. The San Francisco Giants are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Francisco Giants player Brandon Belt as the Giants face the Los Angeles Dodgers in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Dodgers and Giants, the Dodgers won twice and the Giants won three times. Their most recent matchup on June 12, 2022 ended 2-0 with the San Francisco Giants taking the win.
Brandon Belt Season Stats
- Games Played: 52 | Home Runs: 8 | RBI: 19 | Runs: 22 | Batting Average: .243 | OBP: .355 | SLG: .426 | OPS: .781.
- Belt’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 less than than his season average of 0.79.
- Belt’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 more than than his season average of 0.42.
- Belt’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 more than than his season average of 0.37.
- Belt’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Dodgers is set at 0.5 which is 0.35 more than than his season average of 0.15.
Brandon Belt Notable Teammates
The The Los Angeles Dodgers are 5-0 in their last five games, while the San Francisco Giants are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Giants’ 48-43 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL West with a 16-14 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 41-37 league record.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are 60-30, sitting in 1st place in the NL West with a 21-11 division record and 1st place in the National League with a 49-26 league record.
Los Angeles Dodgers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.255||5|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]