Giants vs. Diamondbacks Player Props | Luis González | Monday
The San Francisco Giants visit the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Monday July 25th. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Francisco Giants player Luis González as the Giants face the Arizona Diamondbacks in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Diamondbacks and Giants, the Diamondbacks won twice and the Giants won three times. Their most recent matchup on July 13, 2022 ended 4-3 with the San Francisco Giants taking the win.
Luis González Season Stats
- Games Played: 60 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 27 | Runs: 21 | Batting Average: .283 | OBP: .350 | SLG: .414 | OPS: .764.
- González’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 less than than his season average of 0.90.
- González’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.15 more than than his season average of 0.35.
- González’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 more than than his season average of 0.45.
- González’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.45 more than than his season average of 0.05.
Luis González Stats vs. Arizona
Luis González Notable Teammates
The The Arizona Diamondbacks are 3-2 in their last five games, while the San Francisco Giants are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Giants’ 48-47 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL West with a 16-18 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 41-41 league record.
The Arizona Diamondbacks are 42-53, sitting in 5th place in the NL West with a 12-27 division record and 11th place in the National League with a 36-49 league record.
Arizona Diamondbacks Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.226||28|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…