Giants vs. Cubs Player Props | Wilmer Flores | Thursday
The Chicago Cubs visit the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, taking the field at 9:45pm ET on Thursday July 28th. The Chicago Cubs are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Francisco Giants player Wilmer Flores as the Giants face the Chicago Cubs in Major League Baseball action.
Wilmer Flores Season Stats
- Games Played: 93 | Home Runs: 14 | RBI: 53 | Runs: 51 | Batting Average: .245 | OBP: .326 | SLG: .437 | OPS: .763.
- Flores’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.34 less than than his season average of 0.84.
- Flores’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 less than than his season average of 0.55.
- Flores’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 less than than his season average of 0.57.
- Flores’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Cubs is set at 0.5 which is 0.35 more than than his season average of 0.15.
Wilmer Flores Notable Teammates
The The Chicago Cubs are 3-2 in their last five games, while the San Francisco Giants are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Giants’ 48-50 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the NL West with a 16-21 division record and 8th place in the National League with a 41-44 league record.
The Chicago Cubs are 40-57, sitting in 3rd place in the NL Central with a 22-21 division record and 12th place in the National League with a 36-45 league record.
Chicago Cubs Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.246||13|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…