Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-5, 0-0 Big South) and Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (3-7, 0-0 Big South) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Aggies are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The matchup has an over/under of 53.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
N.C. A&T stats and betting info
Betting trends for N.C. A&T
- N.C. A&T has a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Aggies are 2-2 against the spread.
- Four of N.C. A&T’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
- Three N.C. A&T games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 53.5 points.
- The Aggies have seen a 52.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Aggies collect 26.4 yards per game, 71.0 fewer yards than the 97.4 the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow per outing.
- This year, the Aggies have zero turnovers, two fewer than the Runnin’ Bulldogs have takeaways (2).
|Pass yards||197.2 (1972)||74|
|Rush yards||135.1 (1351)||77|
|Points scored||22.4 (224)||82|
|Pass yards against||230.5 (2305)||92|
|Rush yards against||109.2 (1092)||22|
|Points allowed||25.0 (250)||50|
Key players for N.C. A&T
- Jalen Fowler leads N.C. A&T with 1,724 passing yards (172.4 ypg) on 121-of-218 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 126 rushing yards (12.6 ypg) on 52 carries.
- Jah-Maine Martin has carried the ball 122 times for a team-high 489 yards (48.9 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Ron Hunt’s team-high 336 receiving yards (33.6 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with two touchdowns.
Gardner-Webb stats and betting info
Betting trends for Gardner-Webb
- Gardner-Webb has a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs are 1-4 against the spread.
- Gardner-Webb has hit the over in four of its eight games with a set total (50%).
- In Gardner-Webb’s eight games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 53.5.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates the average total points bet in Runnin’ Bulldogs’ games (61.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (53.5 points).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs collect 64.1 yards per game, 20.8 more yards than the 43.3 the Aggies give up.
- When Gardner-Webb picks up over 43.3 yards, the team is 0-2.
- This season the Runnin’ Bulldogs have turned the ball over one time, one more than the Aggies’ takeaways (0).
|Pass yards||230.0 (2300)||42|
|Rush yards||164.4 (1644)||41|
|Points scored||29.1 (291)||40|
|Pass yards against||221.9 (2219)||77|
|Rush yards against||185.4 (1854)||106|
|Points allowed||30.8 (308)||88|
Key players for Gardner-Webb
- Bailey Fisher leads Gardner-Webb with 2,063 passing yards (206.3 ypg) on 185-of-313 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 184 rushing yards (18.4 ypg) on 74 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Narii Gaither’s team-high 896 rushing yards (89.6 per game) have come on 154 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 32 catches for 271 yards (27.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Justin Franklin’s team-leading 534 receiving yards (53.4 yards per game) have come on 36 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!