Football Team vs. Buccaneers Player Props | Terry McLaurin | Week 10
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Terry McLaurin and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
McLaurin and the Washington Football Team (2-6) square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2) in Week 10 at FedExField.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Terry McLaurin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McLaurin Season Stats
- McLaurin’s 573 receiving yards (71.6 per game) are tops amongst the Football Team. He’s been targeted 76 times, and has 43 catches and four touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 160 yards after the catch, which ranks 69th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
McLaurin’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Taylor Heinicke has put up 1,928 passing yards (241.0 yards per game) while going 175-for-274 (63.9% completion percentage) and throwing 11 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He has added 232 rushing yards on 36 carries with one touchdown, averaging 29.0 yards per game.
- Antonio Gibson has 442 yards on 111 carries (55.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. He also has 17 catches for 144 yards (18.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- J.D. McKissic has been targeted 42 times, registering 332 yards on 33 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has given up more than 100 receiving yards to seven players this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to 18 players this season.
- Six players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Tampa Bay this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.4 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||78.0 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||335.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (13)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!