Flyers vs. Lightning Player Props | Michael Eyssimont | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Lightning host the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at Amalie Arena. The Philadelphia Flyers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +244.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Lightning is -304. The Lightning are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Lightning and Flyers have met twice this season, with the Lightning winning once and the Flyers winning once.
Michael’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Michael Eyssimont (TB) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.75% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (110) are at FanDuel.
Michael’s stats vs. Philadelphia Flyers
Michael’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Flyers at Lightning
- The Lightning are 28-12 as favorites in their last 40 games
- The Lightning are 14-4 at home in their last 18 games
- The Flyers are 26-10 ATS in their last 36 games
- The Flyers are 21-8 ATS as underdogs in their last 29 games
- The Flyers are 15-5 ATS on the road in their last 20 games
Michael’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.47||2||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.75||5||-0.3|
Michael’s Notable Teammates
- Brayden Point (TB) has gone over his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.06% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-238) are at FanDuel
- Anthony Cirelli (TB) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.24% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-152) are at FanDuel
- Anthony Cirelli (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 11 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.16% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at FanDuel
- Brandon Hagel (TB) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.99% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (106) are at FanDuel
- Steven Stamkos (TB) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.45% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (126) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.