Florida vs. Missouri Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The Florida Gators (5-5, 0-0 SEC) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5) — versus the Missouri Tigers (5-5, 0-0 SEC) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The matchup has an over/under of 69.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Florida stats and betting info
Betting trends for Florida
- Florida is 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gators are 2-6 against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- In Florida’s 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
- Florida and its opponents have combined to score more than 69.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- The Gators have seen a 58.4 average over/under in their games this season, 11.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Gators rack up 492.4 yards per game, 36.5 more yards than the 455.9 the Tigers allow per contest.
- Florida is 5-1 overall when the team piles up over 455.9 yards.
- This year, the Gators have turned the ball over 18 times, three more than the Tigers’ takeaways (15).
|Pass yards||263.4 (2634)||36|
|Rush yards||229.0 (2290)||7|
|Points scored||33.5 (335)||31|
|Pass yards against||212.8 (2128)||43|
|Rush yards against||156.3 (1563)||75|
|Points allowed||27.4 (274)||76|
Key players for Florida
- Emory Jones has thrown for 2,125 yards (212.5 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 68.4% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 632 yards (63.2 ypg) on 111 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jacob Copeland’s 473 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with four touchdowns.
Missouri stats and betting info
Betting trends for Missouri
- Missouri has only covered the spread twice in 10 opportunities this season.
- The Tigers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Missouri has gone over in seven of its 10 games with a set total (70%).
- There have been four Missouri games that have finished with a combined score over 69.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.9 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (60.6 points).
- The Tigers collect 65.2 more yards per game (434.3) than the Gators give up per matchup (369.1).
- In games that Missouri amasses over 369.1 yards, the team is 5-3.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over 11 times this season, one more turnover than the Gators have forced (10).
|Pass yards||255.6 (2556)||44|
|Rush yards||178.7 (1787)||53|
|Points scored||31.5 (315)||46|
|Pass yards against||206.4 (2064)||34|
|Rush yards against||249.5 (2495)||129|
|Points allowed||35.9 (359)||118|
Key players for Missouri
- Connor Bazelak has thrown for 2,310 yards (231.0 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 67.9% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season.
- Tyler Badie has carried the ball 200 times for a team-high 1,247 yards (124.7 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 50 passes for 337 yards (33.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Tauskie Dove’s team-leading 470 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!