Florida International vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-9, 0-0 C-USA) and Florida International Panthers (1-10, 0-0 C-USA) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Golden Eagles are heavy favorites (-10). The expected point total for the matchup is 46.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Southern Miss stats and betting info
Betting trends for Southern Miss
- Southern Miss has gone 3-8-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 10-point favorites this season, the Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread.
- Southern Miss games have gone over the point total in three out of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- Southern Miss and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 46 points three times this season.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 49.5 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Golden Eagles rack up 247.0 fewer yards per game (250.1), than the Panthers allow per outing (497.1).
- This year, the Golden Eagles have turned the ball over 28 times, 22 more than the Panthers’ takeaways (6).
|Pass yards||147.6 (1624)||123|
|Rush yards||102.5 (1127)||122|
|Points scored||15.9 (175)||126|
|Pass yards against||199.4 (2193)||22|
|Rush yards against||155.2 (1707)||74|
|Points allowed||28.9 (318)||87|
Key players for Southern Miss
- Jake Lange has thrown for 843 yards (76.6 ypg) to lead Southern Miss, completing 57.7% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Frank Gore Jr. has carried the ball 166 times for a team-high 733 yards (66.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Jason Brownlee’s team-leading 545 receiving yards (49.5 yards per game) have come on 41 receptions with six touchdowns.
Florida International stats and betting info
Betting trends for Florida International
- Florida International is only 2-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Florida International’s 10 games with a set total .
- This season, eight of Florida International’s games have ended with a score higher than 46 points.
- The over/under for this contest is 12.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (58.2 points).
- The Panthers average only 10.6 more yards per game (365.1) than the Golden Eagles give up per matchup (354.5).
- Florida International is 1-5 overall when the team piles up more than 354.5 yards.
- The Panthers have 18 giveaways this season, while the Golden Eagles have 19 takeaways .
|Pass yards||268.3 (2951)||30|
|Rush yards||96.8 (1065)||124|
|Points scored||20.6 (227)||114|
|Pass yards against||274.4 (3018)||120|
|Rush yards against||222.7 (2450)||124|
|Points allowed||39.9 (439)||126|
Key players for Florida International
- Max Bortenschlager has thrown for 2,704 yards (245.8 ypg) to lead Florida International, completing 51.9% of his passes and tossing 18 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season.
- D’Vonte Price has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 682 yards (62.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Tyrese Chambers’ 928 receiving yards (84.4 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 40 receptions and eight touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!